Saturday, April 13, 2013

The importance of being earnest

Some information in way of an update. The marijuana oil made from sinsemilla buds is very strong to say the least and I have not taken it for the last couple of days because it made me feel completely disorientated. The feeling wasn't bad, just different.
I received a couple of bottles of colloidal silver from Richard, a buddy from Belize and have been drinking this for about a week and have no idea what effect this is having but the combination of this plus the oil seems to have cleared up a skin blemish that had persisted for about a year which I had been treating with antibiotic ointment.
No blood clots in the urine for about 10 days although some discolouration occurs usually in the morning, also no more pain from the bladder which I had experienced all day every day. So, 3 days supply of oil is remaining until the other plants mature and my intention is to continue with the treatment starting again tomorrow.
This is a psychological nightmare because of the many unknown variables which contribute to the affliction and which nobody can truly identify as the root cause of the problem whether it be a physical or a mental phenomena. With some brevity I must consider it may be a combination of both (hehehe).
Chin up all you cancer people, you could be George Bush or Tony Blair.........Thatcher, of course, is well out of the picture.
Happy days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.