Sunday, April 21, 2013

The continuation


About a month ago I started using marijuana oil orally approximately 1 gram per day. The obvious effects of this were a feeling of being spaced out all day and all night which I did not like at all. The internal effects of the drug are unknown at this time but suffice to say that the symptoms of bladder cancer have not gone.

 The urologist recommended chemotherapy at first and later after the 2nd non-invasive surgery changed his mind and suggested radiation. As of this date I have resisted both these treatments with a clear view that a radical cystectomy (removal of the bladder) may well be the only option available if matters deteriorate.

In the drier

In the meantime, photograph shows last of the buds drying before being stored in the freezer. It is still a little green but dry enough to smoke (not me!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.