Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A day on the lake at Julio's place

Sunday was a good day to visit Julio as all the guests had checked out and the place was empty.
View looking north

Of course I arrived stoned out of my mind having driven for half an hour at an average speed of about 25 miles an hour. Spent the whole day pottering around completely engrossed in the natural sounds without any music or other interruptions. Later drank a couple of beers, dinner then all night in a hammock.
View looking south

The next morning after a couple of cups of coffee I sat in a chair right at the edge of the beach and succumbed to the peace and tranquility. Drove back to the marina and later that day discovered some blood in the urine and a couple of blood clots. Needless to say I was somewhat disappointed, drank lots of water and went to bed.
This morning, Tuesday, more blood but no clots and it is now clearing after copious amounts of water and I have just taken my daily dose of the oil having previously bought a big bag of dog-food for "Peanuts". Now I feel slightly woozy so this post is almost concluded and I wish the reader a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.