Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spinach and Swiss chard

Today I added spinach and Swiss chard to the carrots. The juicer struggled with the Swiss chard. Also I drank 2 glasses of Soursop tea made from the leaves. It seems this is a very strong medicine and did cause some blood and blood clots in the urine about an hour after I drank it. As I have no tumours now I am going to assume that the soursop is indeed doing the job of chemotherapy. It has been reported to be thousands of times more powerful than conventional chemotherapy so I must be careful not to drink a too powerful concoction. At this time I use 3 leaves steeped in boiling water until it cools down. Tomorrow I will try with just one leaf and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.